I just completed the Editing phase of Blood for the Empress! Now onto Revision!
I know I usually write these late, but last night my legs were killing me from getting back into working out recently after the plague. Onto the revision of the first draft, which I will send to an editor and I get to turn to the second book. Which I realized I need to change the names around. The second book was called Tears of the Empress and the third was Wrath of the Empress. Since this trilogy has some grounding in the original Star Wars Trilogy–May the Fourth be with you–the two titles work better switching around.
Still don’t have a mock-up of the book titles yet. Cover design lady is doing her work. I will have something for the reader magnet soon though, I hope.